Description of 25 web Development PLR articles, #18
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 web Development PLR articles, #18
All web Development articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the web Development articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality web Development related product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding web Development content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the web Development articles:
- Computer Repair And Cracking Passwords! (1013 words)
- Computer Security Certification (405 words)
- Computer Security: How Are Patches Used? (411 words)
- Computer Software (525 words)
- Computer Use And Repetitive Stress Injuries (691 words)
- Computer Virus (620 words)
- Computer Viruses – The Real And Present Danger (781 words)
- Computer Viruses And Guarding Against Them (359 words)
- Computer Viruses: Overview (797 words)
- Computer Viruses, Worms And Trojans Explained (641 words)
- Computer Virus Protection (672 words)
- Computer Virus Repair (520 words)
- Conference Calling Goes Global (401 words)
- Conference Calling In Business Today (427 words)
- Conference Calls Aid Modern Businesses (519 words)
- Conference Calls Control Time And Space Not Minds (428 words)
- Conference Calls Help Businesses Grow (510 words)
- Conference Call Tips And Tricks (530 words)
- Conference Phones Bring People Together (513 words)
- Conferencing In The Global Marketplace (415 words)
- Conferencing To Reach Out Globally (438 words)
- Configuring Your Own Adsl Router (513 words)
- Connect Pc To Tv (578 words)
- Consultant Technologies Launch Imjack (547 words)
- Content Management – An Overview Of Its Workflow (443 words)
This quality product provides 25 web Development articles with a total of 13697 words. The average length is 547 words.
BONUS for 25 web Development PLR articles, #18:
Find an overview file _index-of-web Development-articles.diz, that
- lists the web Development articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted web Development articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 web Development PLR articles, #18 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about web Development
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other web Development articles
[yes] can be used as web Development ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an web Development ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative web Development products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-web Development-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable web Development content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 web Development PLR articles, #18 now!