Description of 25 web Development PLR articles, #88
25 web Development PLR articles, #88 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All web Development articles are top notch and come with PLR. The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the web Development articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality web Development related product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding web Development content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the web Development articles:
- When Home Surveillance Is Your Best Friend (534 words)
- When Pictures Paint A Thousand Words (611 words)
- When To Buy A New Computer And What To Do With The Old One (550 words)
- When To Choose A Certain Satellite Radio System (431 words)
- When To Use Replacement Water Filter Cartridges (394 words)
- Where Are Search Engines Headed In The Future? (310 words)
- Where Is A Good Mpeg Encoder When You Need It? (586 words)
- Where There’s An Iphone, There’s An Iphone Case (407 words)
- Where To Find Cs2 Photoshop Tutorials (591 words)
- Where To Find Photoshop Cs Tutorials (619 words)
- Where To Find Spam Blocking Software (405 words)
- Where To Look For Reliable Data Entry Jobs (481 words)
- Where Would Astronomy Be Without The Hubble? (434 words)
- Which Domain Name Do I Choose? (376 words)
- Which Is Better To Buy A Lcd Or A Plasma Tv?
Confused? (888 words)
- Which Laptop Is Right For You? (512 words)
- White Hat Vs Black Hat (1123 words)
- Who Created The First Paper Shredder? Asks Office Zone (400 words)
- Who Else Wants To Tweak Windows Xp For A Faster Pc (564 words)
- Who Will Win The Hi-def Games War? (549 words)
- Why And How To Buy A Cell Phone? (632 words)
- Why Anti Adware Spyware Virus Is Critical! (364 words)
- Why Anti Virus Spyware Utility Is Vital! (349 words)
- Why Are Laptops Popular? (477 words)
- Why A Telescope Mount Is A Necessity For Stargazing (548 words)
This quality product provides 25 web Development articles with a total of 13135 words. The average length is 525 words.
BONUS for 25 web Development PLR articles, #88:
Find an overview file _index-of-web Development-articles.diz, that
- lists the web Development articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted web Development articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 web Development PLR articles, #88 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about web Development
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other web Development articles
[yes] can be used as web Development ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an web Development ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative web Development products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-web Development-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable web Development content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 web Development PLR articles, #88 now!