Description of 25 cardio PLR articles, #1
25 cardio PLR articles, #1 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All cardio articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the cardio articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cardio content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the cardio articles:
- 10 Common Symptoms And Signs Of High Blood Pressure (405 words)
- 10 Ways To Avoid A Heart Attack (466 words)
- An Overview Of Heart Disease (603 words)
- Are You Having A Heart Attack? (319 words)
- Atherosclerosis – Symptoms, Causes, Prevention And Treatment (900 words)
- A More Convenient Approach To Heart Health (382 words)
- Benefits Of Measuring Your Own Blood Pressure (309 words)
- Blood Cord Bank: An Introduction To Cord Blood Stem Cells (567 words)
- Blood Pressure Monitors – Why You Should Consider Monitoring At Home (747 words)
- Blood Pressure Research Report – Natural Therapy For Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure Part 2 (726 words)
- Butea Superba Mens Secret Supports Healthy Cardiovascular System (876 words)
- Cardiovascular Disease And Women (373 words)
- Cardio Exercises-low Or High Intensity Exercise Burn Body Fat Faster? (411 words)
- Cardio May Be A Waste Of Time Without This Knowledge (815 words)
- Cholesterol – Good, Bad…huh? (1233 words)
- Common Cardio Exercise-workout Mistakes On Cardio Machines (607 words)
- Common Side Effects Of High Blood Pressure Medication (829 words)
- Congenital Heart Disease – Open Heart Surgery For Babies And Toddlers (581 words)
- Controlling High Blood Pressure Is The Easiest Thing To Do (530 words)
- Creating A Cholesterol Plan (417 words)
- Creating A Personal Heart Health Profile Online (357 words)
- Dealing With Low Blood Pressure (430 words)
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitors (292 words)
- Dose Reduction Improvements In Cardiac Ct Scanning (455 words)
- Exercise Bikes – How Far They Have Come (500 words)
- Signs Of High Blood Pressure (305 words)
- Stress And High Blood Pressure (667 words)
- The Best Diet For High Blood Pressure (469 words)
- Three Miles In 30 Days Running Program.. (628 words)
- Trans Fats Are Another Cause Of High Blood Pressure (581 words)
- Warning Signs Of A Heart Attack (731 words)
- What Makes Our Blood Cholesterol High? (609 words)
- Why High Blood Cholesterol Is Dangerous (581 words)
This quality product contains 33 cardio articles with a total of 18701 words. The average length is 566 words.
BONUS for 25 cardio PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-cardio-articles.diz, that
- lists the cardio articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted cardio articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cardio PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to cardio
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cardio articles
[yes] can be used as cardio ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cardio ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cardio products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cardio-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable cardio content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 cardio PLR articles, #1 now!