Description of 25 credit PLR articles, #56
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 credit PLR articles, #56
All credit articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Small Business Credit Card – Credit Card Services For A Business (386 words)
- Small Business Credit Card – Keeping Business And Personal Separate (587 words)
- Small Business Credit Card – The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (472 words)
- Small Business Credit Card – Benefits Business Owners (778 words)
- Smarten Up With Your Credit Card (501 words)
- Smart Credit Card Habits For Students (465 words)
- Smart Uses For A Home Equity Line Of Credit (599 words)
- Some Credit Information You May Not Know (808 words)
- Some Of The Best Uk Credit Cards (380 words)
- Some Signs Of Bad Credit (411 words)
- Some Steps Towards Credit Repair (509 words)
- Some Tips On How To Get Out Of Credit Card Debt (457 words)
- So Many Credit Card Offers, What To Do? (467 words)
- Spot The Most Rewarding Credit Cards (613 words)
- Starting Out With Credit Cards (552 words)
- Start Over Today! Get That Credit Card You Deserve! (409 words)
- Start Using A 0% Credit Card Today (459 words)
- Steps To Manage Your Small Business Credit Card (357 words)
- Stop Creditor Harassment (540 words)
- Straightforward Ways Of Getting A Credit Card After Bankruptcy (504 words)
- Student Credit Card (500 words)
- Student Credit Cards (286 words)
- Student Credit Cards — What You Need To Know Before You Sign Up (511 words)
- Student Credit Cards – An Introduction (656 words)
- Student Credit Cards – Are They Important? (515 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 12722 words. The average length is 508 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #56:
Find an overview file _index-of-credit-articles.diz, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #56 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #56 now!