Description of 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #13
25 disease Illness PLR articles, #13 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All disease Illness articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The disease Illness articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the disease Illness articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding disease Illness content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the disease Illness articles:
- Infant Eczema – Disease And Disorder Of The Skin (662 words)
- Infectious Disease Specialist (801 words)
- Information On Adhd (535 words)
- Interesting Aspects Of Fibromyalgia Symptoms (528 words)
- Intro To Tinnitus (277 words)
- Is Fibromyalgia A Disease, A Collection Of Symptoms Or Is It All In Your Head? (601 words)
- Is Sleep Apnea Killing Your Marriage ? (730 words)
- Is There Going To Be An Asian Flu Pandemic? (524 words)
- Is The Bird Flu Going To Be The Death Of Us? It Can Be… (404 words)
- Is “silver Water” – Colloidal Silver – For You? (802 words)
- I Am A Mouth Ulcers (325 words)
- I Am Malaria (566 words)
- I Am Motor Neurone (272 words)
- I Am
Hepatitis C (362 words)
- Jacketed General Anxiety Disorder (259 words)
- Keeping A Vaccine For A Dead Disease: Life For Polio (516 words)
- Kidney Cancer (1613 words)
- Kidney Disease Risk Factors Go Unaddressed (402 words)
- Knee Arthritis And How It Affects You (662 words)
- Knowing More About Goitre (367 words)
- Knowing Sinusitis And How To Deal With It (434 words)
- Know More About Arthritis, And How It Can Affect You (667 words)
- Leading Scientists Discuss: What Does The Future Hold For Alzheimer’s? (513 words)
- Learning About Food Allergies (510 words)
- Lichen Sclerosis (340 words)
This quality product contains 25 disease Illness articles with a total of 13672 words. The average length is 546 words.
BONUS for 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _index-of-disease Illness-articles.diz, that
- lists the disease Illness articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted disease Illness articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 disease Illness PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to disease Illness
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other disease Illness articles
[yes] can be used as disease Illness ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an disease Illness ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative disease Illness products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-disease Illness-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable disease Illness content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 disease Illness PLR articles, #13 now!