Description of 25 gardening PLR articles, #14
25 gardening PLR articles, #14 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All gardening articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality gardening related product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- Hose Reels & Watermelon Traits (415 words)
- Hosta Heaven: Best-selling Perennials In North America (1027 words)
- Hotline Provides Expert Lawn Care Advice (356 words)
- Houses Become Homes (503 words)
- How And Where To Buy Used Lawn Tractors (700 words)
- How Choose The Right Type Of Lawn Mower (441 words)
- How Does Your Garden Grow: Tips For Hiring A Landscaper (476 words)
- How Do I Make My Dozen Roses Look Right? (508 words)
- How Garden Art Creates Your Personal Idyll (710 words)
- How The Medieval English Planned A Home And Gardens (323 words)
- How To Bonsai – Critical Bonsai Care Tips (686 words)
- How To Build A Green-house (311 words)
- How To Build A Simple Potting Bench (1071 words)
- How To Build A Water Pond !! (495 words)
- How To Care For Leather Furniture (446 words)
- How To Care Garden Tractor Tires (340 words)
- How To Choose The Best Lighting For Your Greenhouse (403 words)
- How To Choose Your Garden Furniture And Make It Last (779 words)
- How To Coax Fresh Vegetables From The Garden All Winter Long (798 words)
- How To Conquer Caterpillars (340 words)
- How To Create Classy Container Gardens With Roses (650 words)
- How To Create New House And Garden Plants By Using Stem Cuttings And Rooting Hormone (830 words)
- How To Create The Best Garden Pond (380 words)
- How To Ensure Early Bulbs Bloom, Year After Year (357 words)
- How To Ensure That Your Pond Is Correctly Maintained (321 words)
This quality product contains 25 gardening articles with a total of 13666 words. The average length is 546 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #14:
Find an overview file _index-of-gardening-articles.diz, that
- lists the gardening articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #14 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-gardening-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 gardening PLR articles, #14 now!