Description of 25 gardening PLR articles, #15
25 gardening PLR articles, #15 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All gardening articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the gardening articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding gardening content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the gardening articles:
- How To Find Parts For Lawn Mowers (636 words)
- How To Get Rid Of Ants Using A Least Toxic Approach: Part One (353 words)
- How To Grow African Violets (405 words)
- How To Grow And Handle Fresh Herbs From Your Garden Beds Or Your Container Garden (676 words)
- How To Grow An Indoor Herb Garden (687 words)
- How To Grow Flowering Dogwood Trees From Seed (1007 words)
- How To Grow Japanese Red Maple Trees From Seed (631 words)
- How To Grow Ornamental Grasses (562 words)
- How To Grow Wildflowers (1251 words)
- How To Grow Your Own Organic Worms – Your Silent Workforce (896 words)
- How To Keep Your Energy Bill Low (289 words)
- How To Keep Your Garden Healthy In Winter (801 words)
- How To Keep Your Plants In Bloom With Dead-heading (345 words)
- How To Make A Weed Dabber (746 words)
- How To Make Sure Grubs Don’t Destroy Your Lawn (329 words)
- How To Make Your Landscape Look Good. (704 words)
- How To Plant Gardening Containers Or Gardening Pots In Your Container Garden (867 words)
- How To Plan Your Herb Garden (634 words)
- How To Promote Your Gardening Website (434 words)
- How To Properly Winter A Native Bonsai Tree (547 words)
- How To Prune Roses (445 words)
- How To Repair A Leaky Pipe (196 words)
- How To Save Your Fruit Tree Blossoms From A Spring Freeze. (375 words)
- How To Set Up A Backyard Garden (807 words)
- How To Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades (781 words)
This quality product contains 25 gardening articles with a total of 15404 words. The average length is 616 words.
BONUS for 25 gardening PLR articles, #15:
Find an overview file _index-of-gardening-articles.diz, that
- lists the gardening articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted gardening articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 gardening PLR articles, #15 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to gardening
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other gardening articles
[yes] can be used as gardening ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an gardening ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative gardening products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-gardening-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable gardening content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 gardening PLR articles, #15 now!