Description of 25 golf PLR articles, #14
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 golf PLR articles, #14
All golf articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the golf articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding golf content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the golf articles:
- How The Risk Of Golfer Elbow Injury Can Be Reduced (329 words)
- How To Achieve A Full Golf Swing (435 words)
- How To Build Your Golf Swing (2247 words)
- How To Buy Golf Awards (939 words)
- How To Buy Good Golf Lessons? (482 words)
- How To Chip As If You Were Putting (726 words)
- How To Choose A Golf Fitness Trainer (781 words)
- How To Choose The Best Golf School (484 words)
- How To Correctly Weight Train For Golf Like Tiger, Vijay, And Phil (1055 words)
- How To Cure Your Slice By Developing A Better Golf Swing (715 words)
- How To Cut Five Strokes From Your Game By The Weekend (841 words)
- How To Deal With Sloping Greens (680 words)
- How To Develop A Proper Golf Swing? (868 words)
- How To Drive The Golf Ball Straighter And Longer With Golf Fitness Exercises (1044 words)
- How To Find A Golf Partner (584 words)
- How To Find Golf Club Discounts (428 words)
- How To Find The Golf Shoe That Is Right For You (421 words)
- How To Get Rid Of Tension In Your Golf Swing (1026 words)
- How To Get The Proper Golf Swing That Suits You Best (373 words)
- How To Have 5 Simple & Proven Ways To Improve Your Golf On The Course? (768 words)
- How To Implement Golf Fitness Exercises Into Your Golf Swing Improvement Program (922 words)
- How To Improve The Spine Angle In Your Golf Swing (916 words)
- How To Improve Your Golf Game (346 words)
- How To Improve Your Golf Swing – 7 Tips, 7 Strokes, 7 Days (296 words)
- How To Improve Your Golf Swing Timing (355 words)
- World’s Top Five Golf Courses (661 words)
This quality product contains 26 golf articles with a total of 18722 words. The average length is 720 words.
BONUS for 25 golf PLR articles, #14:
Find an overview file _index-of-golf-articles.diz, that
- lists the golf articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted golf articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 golf PLR articles, #14 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about golf
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other golf articles
[yes] can be used as golf ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an golf ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative golf products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-golf-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable golf content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 golf PLR articles, #14 now!