Description of 25 insurance PLR articles, #1
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 insurance PLR articles, #1
All insurance articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- 10 Key Reasons Why A Person Needs Life Insurance (481 words)
- 10 Ways To Lower Your Auto Insurance (926 words)
- 10 Ways To Save Big On Auto Insurance (522 words)
- 10 Ways To Save On Car Insurance (458 words)
- 20 Tips To Cheaper Car Insurance (914 words)
- 3 Ways Your Health Insurance Company Is Scamming You (355 words)
- 3 Ways Your Life Insurance Company Is Scamming You (351 words)
- 4 Things To Remember When Renewing Your Home Contents And Home Buildings Insurance (520 words)
- 5 Basic Facts About Health Insurance Policies In A Bad Economy (625 words)
- 5 Easy Steps To Lower Your Auto Insurance Quote (660 words)
- 5 Quickest Ways To Lower Your Auto Insurance Premium (345 words)
- 5 Quickest Ways To Lower Your Health Insurance Premium (431 words)
- 5 Quickest Ways To Lower Your Life Insurance Premium (388 words)
- 5 Steps To Cheap Car Insurance Premiums (392 words)
- 5 Tips To Finding The Right Dental Insurance Company (379 words)
- 6 Common Property Insurance Mistakes – You Could Lose Everything (735 words)
- 7 Auto Insurance Tips (329 words)
- 7 Easy Ways To Slash Your Auto Insurance Costs (578 words)
- 7 Things Seniors (and Everyone Else) Should Know About Fdic Insurance (702 words)
- 7 Things You Should Know About Health Savings Account Plans (965 words)
- 8 Easy Routes To Cheaper Car Insurance (434 words)
- 8 Easy Tips For Cheaper Home Insurance (445 words)
- Aarp Dental Insurance (302 words)
- Aarp Long Term Care Insurance (442 words)
- About Employment Insurance (545 words)
- Your Auto Accident Insurance Loss – Dealing With Your Company On A Disputed Loss (569 words)
This quality product includes 26 insurance articles with a total of 13793 words. The average length is 530 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-insurance-articles.diz, that
- lists the insurance articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-insurance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 insurance PLR articles, #1 now!