Description of 25 insurance PLR articles, #29
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 insurance PLR articles, #29
All insurance articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The insurance articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- The 411 On Different Types Of Auto Insurance (429 words)
- The Annoying Expense Of Travel Insurance And Why You Need It. (602 words)
- The Basics Of Car Insurance (311 words)
- The Benefits And Drawbacks Of Buying Your Auto Insurance Online (520 words)
- The Benefits Of Life Insurance (326 words)
- The Best Kept Secret About Life Insurance (1179 words)
- The Blue Cross Story (548 words)
- The Comparison Of Term Life Insurance With Whole Life Insurance (471 words)
- The Costly Lure Of Free Car Insurance (446 words)
- The Differences Between Regular Auto Insurance And Insurance Bought Online (472 words)
- The Different Elements Of A Car Insurance Policy (495 words)
- The Different Types Of Life Insurance Explained (487 words)
- The Efficiency Aetna Health Insurance Quote Now (277 words)
- The Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (239 words)
- The History And Principles Of Insurance (803 words)
- The Importance Of Mortgage Life Insurance (521 words)
- The Latest Money Saving Group Health Insurance Strategies For California Employers (700 words)
- The Life Insurance Policy And What You Need To Know Before You Buy (644 words)
- The Major Task Of Insurance Brokers (636 words)
- The Many Faces Of Health Insurance (505 words)
- The New Way To Lower The Cost Of Health Insurance (605 words)
- The Salvage Truth – Boat Insurance Buying Tips (745 words)
- The Top 10 Ways To Lower Your Health Care Costs (844 words)
- The Top 8 Ways To Save A Ton Of Money On Your Auto Insurance (505 words)
- The Top Five Health Insurance Plans (297 words)
This quality product contains 25 insurance articles with a total of 13607 words. The average length is 544 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #29:
Find an overview file _index-of-insurance-articles.diz, that
- lists the insurance articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #29 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-insurance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 insurance PLR articles, #29 now!