Description of 25 insurance PLR articles, #32
25 insurance PLR articles, #32: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All insurance articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- Understanding Your Auto Insurance Claim (646 words)
- Universal Life Insurance (414 words)
- Used Car Insurance (358 words)
- Using Life Insurance Wisely (501 words)
- Using The Internet To Find Reliable Health Insurance (495 words)
- Using The: autograph: To Get Cheap Motor Insurance (483 words)
- Using Your Health Savings Account To Build Retirement Savings (1413 words)
- Vacant Property Insurance (502 words)
- Variable Life Insurance (460 words)
- Various Dental Insurance Plans (320 words)
- Very Cheap Car Insurance – It Exists But You Have To Know What To Ask For (337 words)
- Veteran Universal Life Insurance – What Is It And What Are The Advantages? (325 words)
- Viatical Settlements Offer Comfort For Individuals Facing Terminally Illness (1001 words)
- Vision Insurance: Your Child’s Vision And Preparing For Unforeseen Problems (438 words)
- Want To Know The 7 Things Your Auto Insurance Company Should Give You But Doesn t? (389 words)
- Water, Water Everywhere (357 words)
- Ways To Save From Car Insurance California (551 words)
- We Cannot Do Without A Health Insurance Plan (442 words)
- What Are The Different Types Of Auto Insurance (523 words)
- What Can Globe Life Insurance Do For Me? (332 words)
- What Does Insurable Interest Mean On A Life Insurance Policy? (520 words)
- What Factors Determine Term Life Insurance Rates (382 words)
- What Goes Into Determining My Auto Premium? (311 words)
- What Is An Ira? (359 words)
- What Is A Good Home Insurance Policy? (607 words)
This quality product provides 25 insurance articles with a total of 12466 words. The average length is 498 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #32:
Find an overview file _index-of-insurance-articles.diz, that
- lists the insurance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #32 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-insurance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 insurance PLR articles, #32 now!