Description of 25 loans PLR articles, #35
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 loans PLR articles, #35
All loans articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the loans articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding loans content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the loans articles:
- Home Equity Loans – A Method To Unearth The Hidden Equity (712 words)
- Home Equity Loans – A Walkthrough Guide Of Home Loans (628 words)
- Home Equity Loans & Creative Small Business Financing (419 words)
- Home Equity Loans – The Pitfalls Of Releasing The Equity In Your Home (764 words)
- Home Equity Loan – Fixed Rate Or Lump Sum Loan (521 words)
- Home Equity Loan 101 (590 words)
- Home Equity Loan Comparison – Access Your Home’s Equity Through A Second Mortgage Or Equity Loan (372 words)
- Home Equity Loan Exposed (525 words)
- Home Equity Loan Pitfalls (584 words)
- Home Equity Loan Refinancing (689 words)
- Home Equity Loan : Loansmagician (728 words)
- Home Equity Theft Through Contractors Still A Problem (410 words)
- Home Improvement Loans Can Make Your Home A Better Place To Live In (283 words)
- Home Improvement Loans Explained (383 words)
- Home Improvement Loans In Uk – Manufacturing Home Of Your Choice. (639 words)
- Home Improvement Loans Turn Your Home Into A Paradise (681 words)
- Home Improvement Loans: A Good Home Must Be Made, Not Bought (426 words)
- Home Improvement Loans – Transforming Brick And Mortar (693 words)
- Home Is Not The Must For Getting Bad Credit Tenant Loans Uk (443 words)
- Home Loans – Factors Affecting Your Loan Payment Amount (332 words)
- Home Loans – Understanding The Costs (601 words)
- Home Loans For People With Bad Credit (307 words)
- Home Loans Offers Home Loans In California (379 words)
- Home Loans Use For Maximum Benefit (648 words)
- Home Loans: Back To The Basics (823 words)
This quality product contains 25 loans articles with a total of 13580 words. The average length is 543 words.
BONUS for 25 loans PLR articles, #35:
Find an overview file _index-of-loans-articles.diz, that
- lists the loans articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted loans articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 loans PLR articles, #35 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to loans
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other loans articles
[yes] can be used as loans ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an loans ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative loans products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-loans-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable loans content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 loans PLR articles, #35 now!