Description of 25 marketing PLR articles, #49
25 marketing PLR articles, #49: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality marketing related product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- What Is Niche Marketing And Do I Need It? (720 words)
- What Is Search Engine Marketing (348 words)
- What Is Search Engine Optimization (551 words)
- What Is Telemarketing (527 words)
- What Is The Information Marketing Business? (430 words)
- What It Takes To Belong To The Adsense Web Sites And Get The Money To Start Rolling In? (571 words)
- What Makes A Winning Brochure? (454 words)
- What Makes Brochure Prints Stand Out (417 words)
- What Makes Full Color Postcards So Great? (443 words)
- What Marketing Can Do For You (717 words)
- What Marketing Can t Do For You (818 words)
- What Market Research Can Do For Your Online Business (674 words)
- What My Cat Taught Me About Niche Marketing (763 words)
- What Not To Display On Display Signs (432 words)
- What Not To Do With Your Business Cards! (690 words)
- What On Earth Are Trade Exhibitions For? (490 words)
- What P&g Can Learn From Network Marketing’s Biggest Mistake (696 words)
- What’s Bias Got To Do With It? (485 words)
- What’s In A Name? The Six Essential Elements You Need To Know (997 words)
- What’s So Great About Popup Displays (603 words)
- What’s The Best Online Marketing Course? Find Out (469 words)
- What’s Toll Free Numbers Got To Do With Ecommerce? (441 words)
- What The Heck Is A Campaign And Why Do I Need To Do One? (2444 words)
- What To Consider When Availing Of Pod Publishing (445 words)
- What To Do When Nothing’s New: Five Strategies For Success (765 words)
This quality product includes 25 marketing articles with a total of 16390 words. The average length is 655 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #49:
Find an overview file _index-of-marketing-articles.diz, that
- lists the marketing articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #49 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 marketing PLR articles, #49 now!