Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #1
25 mortgage PLR articles, #1 – presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The mortgage articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality mortgage related product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- 100 Mortgage Financing – No Money Down Programs (361 words)
- 100% Financing Or No Down Payment & Bad Credit Mortgage Loans (363 words)
- 100% Home Mortgage Refinance – Choose A Lender Online (352 words)
- 100% Mortgage Financing – A Way To Avoid Private Mortgage Insurance (294 words)
- 100% Mortgage Refinancing – How To Get Approved (363 words)
- 1st And 2nd Mortgage Refinance Loan (349 words)
- 1st And 2nd Mortgage Refinance Loan – Consolidate 1st And 2nd Mortgages Into One Low Payment (366 words)
- 1st And 2nd Mortgage Refinance Loan – Refinance And Lower Mortgage Payments (359 words)
- 1% Mortgage Loans: What’s The Catch? (864 words)
- 2nd Mortgage Loan After Bankruptcy – Understanding The Basics (403 words)
- 30 Year Vs. 15 Year Mortgages (376 words)
- 3 Steps You Must Do If You Want To Pay Off Your Mortgage In 7 Years Or Less (1451 words)
- 3 Terms Every Mortgage Holder Should Know (506 words)
- 4 Reasons Why Good Mortgage Lead Management Is Essential (424 words)
- 5 Important Things To Remember To Get The Best Mortgage (291 words)
- 5 Ways To Get The Lowest Mortgage Interest Rate You Can Online (348 words)
- 9 Tips On Applying For A Second Mortgage (452 words)
- Achtung ! Stay Away From Adjustable Rate Mortgages … (496 words)
- Act Now To Forgo Foreclosure (648 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (513 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages- Time Bombs Ticking (350 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages And Negative Amortization (390 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages Vs. Fixed Rate Mortgages (509 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages: This Home Mortgage Loan May Not Be For The Weak At Heart (877 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages: Buyer Beware (493 words)
- When Should You Refinance Your House? (554 words)
This quality product contains 26 mortgage articles with a total of 12752 words. The average length is 490 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #1 now!