Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #4
25 mortgage PLR articles, #4 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Bad Credit Home Purchase Loans – Should You Purchase A Home? (456 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgages (497 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgages Made Easy! (579 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Company – Recognizing Mortgage Lender Scams (423 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders – The 3 Most Common Subprime Lending Scams (405 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders – Finding An Online Lender (365 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders – Find A Bad Credit Home Loan (353 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Loans (474 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Loans – Are You Killing Your Chances Of Getting Approved? (307 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Offers An Opportunity To Become A Homeowner (295 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Refinance (271 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Refinancing (528 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Refinancing – Refinance And Improve Credit (392 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage Refinancing – Refinance High Interest Mortgage With Poor Credit (377 words)
- Bad Credit Mortgage: Live In Your Dream World (297 words)
- Bad Credit Second Mortgage By The Numbers (562 words)
- Balloon Home Loans – Be Careful (405 words)
- Balloon Mortgages Explained (619 words)
- Balloon Or Reset Mortgage Loans – Understanding The Basics (361 words)
- Baltimore Mortgage Choices (353 words)
- Bankruptcy And Bad Credit Issues No Longer Means No Mortgage (420 words)
- Bankruptcy And Buying A Home – 3 Benefits To Buying A Home After Bankruptcy (321 words)
- Bankruptcy And Buying A Home – Types Of Bad Credit Mortgage Loans (365 words)
- Basic Mortgage Terms (613 words)
- Before You Buy Why Get Pre-approved? (519 words)
- Which Refinance Option Is The Best For You? (461 words)
This quality product includes 26 mortgage articles with a total of 11018 words. The average length is 423 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #4:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #4 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #4 now!