Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #13
25 mortgage PLR articles, #13 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- House Prices Set For Greater Regional Variation (305 words)
- Houston First Mortgages (283 words)
- How A Mortgage Calculator Can Make Your Annual Bonus Count (536 words)
- How A Mortgage Calculator Can Save You Bundles Of Time (414 words)
- How A Reverse Mortgage Can Benefit Homeowners 62 Or Older (864 words)
- How Can I Avoid Mortgage Foreclosure? (493 words)
- How Do I Deduct Points On 30 Year Mortgage? (525 words)
- How Getting Adverse Credit Mortgage Becomes Easier Through Brokers (630 words)
- How Lender’s Set Mortgage Rates (322 words)
- How Much Is Too Much For Mortgage Closing Costs? (398 words)
- How Much Mortgage Can I Have? (517 words)
- How Much Should You Borrow? (854 words)
- How Remortgages Work (597 words)
- How The Deal Gets Done: Closing On Your New Home. (1069 words)
- How The Mortgage Landscape Has Changed (655 words)
- How To Avoid Mortgage Scams (494 words)
- How To Avoid Nasty Mortgage Junk Fees (467 words)
- How To Avoid Predatory Lenders In Mortgage Finance (412 words)
- How To Become A Mortgage Broker (577 words)
- How To Buy Property Using Hard Money Loans! (560 words)
- How To Choose The Best Mortgage (646 words)
- How To Choose The Right Mortgage Calculator For Your Needs (592 words)
- How To Determine The Value Of Your Property (280 words)
- How To Find A Home Mortgage Lender (529 words)
- How To Find Mortgage Lenders In Houston (624 words)
- Why Should You Get A Capped Mortgage? (502 words)
This quality product provides 26 mortgage articles with a total of 14145 words. The average length is 544 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #13 now!