Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #1
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #1: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All personal Finance articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- 10 Easy Ways To Organize Your Business Finances (988 words)
- 10 Quick Tips To Save Money (550 words)
- 10 Tips To Improved Personal Budgeting (560 words)
- 2006 Economy: How To Avoid Overextending Yourself (347 words)
- 3 Things You Must Have To Make Lots Of Money Fast (578 words)
- 3 Ways To Save Money Instantly Online (808 words)
- 401(k) Participants Turn To Pros For Help Managing Their Money (306 words)
- 4 Money-saving Tips For Every Homeowner (362 words)
- 5 Easy Ways To Cut Your Household Expenses (368 words)
- 5 Practical Tips For All-season Energy Savings (413 words)
- 5 Simple Ways To Lower Your Monthly Bills – And Save Lots Of Money! (422 words)
- 5 Tips To Save Money–and The Earth (325 words)
- 7 Online Banking Success Stories (443 words)
- 7 Tips On Preventing Identity Theft (368 words)
- About Dormant Bank Accounts (478 words)
- Accountant (344 words)
- Advanced Prepaid Credit Card Features (408 words)
- An Overview Of The Direct Deposit System (418 words)
- Are You Faced With Out-of-control Expenses (537 words)
- Are You Financially Prepared For An Emergency? (351 words)
- Asking For A Lot Of Money (828 words)
- Avoiding High Interest (209 words)
- Avoid Financial Disaster With Good Planning (496 words)
- A Brief Guide When Shopping For Personal Loans (517 words)
- A College Student’s Financial Success Key (551 words)
- You’re Being Forced To Make Higher Payments (715 words)
This quality product includes 26 personal Finance articles with a total of 12690 words. The average length is 488 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #1:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #1 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #1 now!