Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #2
25 mortgage PLR articles, #2 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Determining Rates (543 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Interest Rate Strategy (441 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – Talking About Interest Rate Caps (397 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages: When They Are The Right Mortgage (501 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Learn The Basics (300 words)
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans – Understanding The Basics (375 words)
- Advantages Of A Fixed Rate Mortgage (402 words)
- Adverse Credit Debt Consolidation – Facilitates Financial Rebirth By Clearing Bad Credit. (700 words)
- Adverse Credit Mortgages – Home Buying Tips (363 words)
- Adverse Credit Mortgages – Home Loans For People With Poor Credit (362 words)
- Adverse Credit Mortgages – Real Estate Borrowing With Discordant Credit (692 words)
- Agreement Of Sale (210 words)
- Alabama Mortgage – What To Expect When Buying A Home In Alabama (341 words)
- Ameriquest Mortgage Company Tips, Tricks, And Offers For Refinancing Loans For Your Home (639 words)
- An Introduction To A Home Repair Grant (767 words)
- An Introduction To Commercial Mortgage Brokers (343 words)
- An Introduction To Mortgages (454 words)
- An Introduction To Mortgage Backed Securities (743 words)
- An Introduction To Mortgage Loans (419 words)
- An Introduction To Mortgage Protection Insurance (788 words)
- An Overview Of Reverse Mortgages (462 words)
- An Overview Of The Mortgage Process (453 words)
- Are You Facing Foreclosure? (509 words)
- Are You Looking For A Home Loans Providing Company? (269 words)
- Are You Looking For Real Estate Agent Or Agency In North Cyprus? (291 words)
- When To Start Seeking A Mortgage For A New Purchase (466 words)
This quality product provides 26 mortgage articles with a total of 12230 words. The average length is 470 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #2 now!