Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #23
25 mortgage PLR articles, #23 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The mortgage articles are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Overcome Your Financial Crisis With Choiceofloans (503 words)
- Overseas Mortgage Advisors (393 words)
- Paying Off Your Mortgage: How To Run The Numbers (305 words)
- Pay It Down Quick – Using Refinancing To Shorten The Length Of Your Mortgage (565 words)
- Picking A Home Loan – Short Term (403 words)
- Planning For Moving House (429 words)
- Pmi – Private Mortgage Insurance (435 words)
- Poor Credit Mortgage Refinance – Refinancing Your Home After Your Credit Score Has Dropped (364 words)
- Poor Credit Mortgage Refinance – Getting Approved (361 words)
- Prepaying Your Mortgage – The Pros And Cons (474 words)
- Private Money Fills Subprime Void (341 words)
- Private Mortgage Insurance – Your Rights And Responsibilities (668 words)
- Proactively Managing Your Existing Mortgage (573 words)
- Programs To Help You Fund Your American Dream (533 words)
- Pros And Cons Of Reverse Mortgage Payment (587 words)
- Protecting Your Credit During Divorce (763 words)
- Purchasing A Home With Bad Credit (289 words)
- Quality Internet Mortgage Leads (558 words)
- Questions And Answers About Foreclosures (839 words)
- Raleigh Mortgage Options (372 words)
- Re-mortgaging – Guide To The Best Deals (482 words)
- Re-mortgaging – The Benefits (425 words)
- Ready To Trade-in Your Home? Perhaps You Should Remodel Instead! (653 words)
- Real Estate Investing 101 Understanding The Different Types Of Lenders (1039 words)
- Real Time Mortgage Leads (301 words)
This quality product contains 25 mortgage articles with a total of 12655 words. The average length is 506 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #23:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #23 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #23 now!