Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #14
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #14: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All personal Finance articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality personal Finance related product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- What Happened To My Money? (772 words)
- What If You Lose Your Job? (355 words)
- What Is A Cash Structured Settlement? (273 words)
- What Is True Wealth? (506 words)
- What You Should Know Before Buying Annuities (413 words)
- When Creditors Begin Calling It’s Time To Begin Credit Repair (818 words)
- When Debt Collectors Cross The Line – Bogus Threats & Illegal Collection Tactics (1064 words)
- When Debt Mounts, Take Action To Prevent Foreclosure (386 words)
- Where Did My Paycheck Go? (460 words)
- Why Do We Need To Invest? (752 words)
- Why Gas Prices Go Up And Down (339 words)
- Why Is It So Hard To Get Ahead? (256 words)
- Why It Is Important To Teach Your Kids About Money (395 words)
- Why Not Earn Money From Your Talents Mom? (473 words)
- Why Prepare For Retirement? (457 words)
- Why You Should Care At All About Choosing A Bank And What To Watch Out For… (515 words)
- Why You Should Get Involved With Commercial Real Estate (761 words)
- Women Fear They’ll Have Little Gold In Their Golden Years (330 words)
- Working In Retirement (527 words)
- Working Out A Family Budget (405 words)
- Your Retirement… Will It Be Fact Or Fiction? (557 words)
- Your Retirement Hopes: Filled With Holes? (605 words)
- Your Ticket To Financial Freedom (293 words)
- You Deserve More Money! (534 words)
- You Gotta Have A Plan (592 words)
This quality product contains 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 12838 words. The average length is 513 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #14:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #14 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #14 now!