Description of 25 poetry PLR articles, #34
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 poetry PLR articles, #34
All poetry articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The poetry articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the poetry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding poetry content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the poetry articles:
- How To Decorate Your Holiday Table (686 words)
- How To Download Ipod Games (337 words)
- How To Download Music From Your Brain (or The Next Best Thing!) (394 words)
- How To Do Face Painting (475 words)
- How To Do Metal Detecting In Dry Sand? (1001 words)
- How To Do Mini Scrapbooks (925 words)
- How To Draw People – Cartoon And Realistic (458 words)
- How To Easily Build A Guitar For Your Kids To Play (305 words)
- How To Effectively Market Your Woodworking Products (307 words)
- How To Enjoy Playing Music In A Makeshift Jam Band (795 words)
- How To Find Cheap Tickets (432 words)
- How To Find Great Teen Birthday Party Ideas (527 words)
- How To Find The Best Cheap Metal Detector (1046 words)
- How To Find The Best Halloween Costume Shops (301 words)
- How To Find The Perfect Jewelry For The Holidays (964 words)
- How To Find The Right Tattoo Artist (398 words)
- How To Fix An Ipod With Sad Face Icon (543 words)
- How To Fix A Guitar (608 words)
- How To Front Your Own Band As A Lead Singer (654 words)
- How To Get Noticed As A Singer (426 words)
- How To Get Rich With
Progressive Slots (652 words)
- How To Get The Most From Online Psychic Readings (608 words)
- How To Get Virbrato When Singing (675 words)
- How To Get Your Curtains Perfect For You (509 words)
- How To Hold Your Drum Stick To Produce The Best Sound (469 words)
This quality product contains 25 poetry articles with a total of 14495 words. The average length is 579 words.
BONUS for 25 poetry PLR articles, #34:
Find an overview file _index-of-poetry-articles.diz, that
- lists the poetry articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted poetry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 poetry PLR articles, #34 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about poetry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other poetry articles
[yes] can be used as poetry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an poetry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative poetry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-poetry-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable poetry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 poetry PLR articles, #34 now!