Description of 25 web Development PLR articles, #76
25 web Development PLR articles, #76 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All web Development articles are top notch and come with private label rights. They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the web Development articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding web Development content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the web Development articles:
- Things To Do When Your Computer Starts Developing Problems (582 words)
- Things To Expect From An Adobe Photo Shop Tutorial (572 words)
- Things To Know About A Windows Cleaner (510 words)
- Things To Look For In A Car Satellite Tv System (409 words)
- Things You Can Do With Your Nokia Ringtone (577 words)
- Things You Need To Know About The 404 Error Message. (428 words)
- Think Crm – It’s The Seed To Grow Your Business (510 words)
- Think Out Of The Box With The Mind Map Software (509 words)
- Threatening The Tv Service Providers (677 words)
- Three Steps To Buying Your First Digital Camera (308 words)
- Timex Heart Rate Monitor (433 words)
- Time To Switch To An Apple Macbook (511 words)
- Tips And Tricks For Crm Software (567 words)
- Tips For Buying A Cell Phone (423 words)
- Tips For Buying Cell Phone (568 words)
- Tips For Choosing A Flat Screen Tv, Part 1 (331 words)
- Tips For Choosing A Flat Screen Tv, Part 2 (423 words)
- Tips For Choosing Typing Software (625 words)
- Tips For Christmas Shopping Online (576 words)
- Tips For Improving A Wireless Home Network (518 words)
- Tips For Selecting The Right Notebook Computer (302 words)
- Tips For Using Photoshop When Creating A Web Site (435 words)
- Tips For Working With A Web Design Agency (418 words)
- Tips In Digital Photography That You Can Use (412 words)
- Tips In Finding The Right Computer Online (477 words)
This quality product contains 25 web Development articles with a total of 12101 words. The average length is 484 words.
BONUS for 25 web Development PLR articles, #76:
Find an overview file _index-of-web Development-articles.diz, that
- lists the web Development articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted web Development articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 web Development PLR articles, #76 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about web Development
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other web Development articles
[yes] can be used as web Development ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an web Development ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative web Development products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-web Development-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable web Development content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 web Development PLR articles, #76 now!