Description of 25 mortgage PLR articles, #10
25 mortgage PLR articles, #10: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All mortgage articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – Know Your Rate! (413 words)
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Advice (499 words)
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Loans – Understanding The Basics (430 words)
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Vs. Adjustable Rate Mortgage (501 words)
- Flexible Mortgage Guide (485 words)
- Flexible Mortgage Uk – Mortgages To Specially Suit The Self-employed (668 words)
- Flexible Payment Mortgages (462 words)
- Florida Home Mortgages (301 words)
- Foreign Currency Mortgages – The Pros And Cons (684 words)
- Foreign Currency Mortgages – What Are They And What Are The Risks? (634 words)
- Forever Changing The St. Louis Real Estate Landscape (363 words)
- Forward Mortgage Basics (410 words)
- Four Dangerous Words – “you Can Refinance Later” (426 words)
- Free Mortgage Calculators Arm Buyers (578 words)
- Free Mortgage Quotes (545 words)
- Free Seminars Reveals How Any Homeowner Can Pay Off Their Home Mortgage In As Little As 7 Years… (373 words)
- Full Documentaion Mortgages: Paperwork Needed (221 words)
- General Information Regarding Mortgage Problems In The United Kingdom (546 words)
- Georgia Mortgage – What To Expect When Buying A Home In Georgia (271 words)
- Getting 100% Financing With Bad Credit – Is No Down Payment A Good Idea? (375 words)
- Getting A Home Improvement Mortgage (587 words)
- Getting A Home Inspection (512 words)
- Getting A Mortgage For Your Dream Home (415 words)
- Getting A Mortgage With Bad Credit (297 words)
- Getting A Mortgage – From Beginning To End (560 words)
- Why Get A Home Equity Loan? (592 words)
This quality product contains 26 mortgage articles with a total of 12148 words. The average length is 467 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _index-of-mortgage-articles.diz, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 mortgage PLR articles, #10 now!