Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #2
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #2
All personal Finance articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- A Guide To Accounting Software (299 words)
- A Money Saving Exercise (453 words)
- A New Wall Street Line Dance: Performance (1699 words)
- A Real-time Way To Avoid Identity Theft (228 words)
- Bad Credit And Unsecured Credit Cards (324 words)
- Bad Credit Loans: Offers Financial Help Irrespective Of Bad Credit Record (193 words)
- Bad Credit Payday Loans – Get Timely Money Without Enquiries (312 words)
- Bad Credit Personal Loans – What Are Your Options (335 words)
- Bad Credit Personal Loans: Delivers Finances Irrespective Of Credit (367 words)
- Bad Ways To Save Money (582 words)
- Balance Transfer – This Card Is Not Like The Other (374 words)
- Balancing A Budget And Saving Money (455 words)
- Bankruptcy Attorney: Questions To Ask (561 words)
- Bankruptcy Forms: Having The Right Ones (546 words)
- Bankruptcy Information: Some Basics (594 words)
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Dirty Secrets (317 words)
- Bankruptcy Lawyer: When To Hire One (555 words)
- Bankruptcy Lawyer: Your Final Solution When Running Out Of Options (580 words)
- Bankruptcy Law: Some Important Facts (713 words)
- Banks, Loans & How To Save Big Bucks (539 words)
- Bargain Finder Secrets (616 words)
- Be Cautious When Using Your Nest Egg As An Atm (555 words)
- Be Cool, Feel Good And Save On Utility Bills (307 words)
- Boost Your Savings (448 words)
- Borders Coupon Book (304 words)
- Forecasting The Future Value Of Your Roth-ira Or Roth-401(k) (342 words)
This quality product provides 26 personal Finance articles with a total of 12598 words. The average length is 484 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #2:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #2 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-personal Finance-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #2 now!