Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #9
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #9
All personal Finance articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Neither A Borrower Nor A Lender Be (423 words)
- Not To Late To Make 2005 Ira Contribution (390 words)
- No Credit Check Loans: No Reasons For Money To Be Denied (165 words)
- No Fax Payday Cash Advance – Speedy Cash In Tough Times (266 words)
- No Fax Payday Loans: Requires No Documentation (300 words)
- One-stop Shopping-now Available At Your Local Bank Branch (407 words)
- One Vote Away From Constitutional Disaster (927 words)
- Online Banking Made Easy (700 words)
- Online Cash Payday Loans – Have Access To Money The Same Day (371 words)
- Oprah’s Debt Diet: What It Is And How You Can Benefit From It (858 words)
- Paid Surveys – Tips To Work From Home And Make Secondary Income (736 words)
- Payday Advance: Money Available To Borrowers For Urgent Use (190 words)
- Payday Loans Provide Money For Urgent And Troubled Times (187 words)
- Payday Loans: Array Help You Arrange Little Finances (248 words)
- Payday Loans: Give Way To Meet Your Expenses (75 words)
- Payday Loans – How To Borrow The Instant Money (136 words)
- Paying Your Bills On Time (427 words)
- Performance Contracting Helps Save On Energy Costs (375 words)
- Personal Finance. Credit Agencies Refused Access To Information About Student Loans (535 words)
- Personal Finance. Student Loans Debts Do Not Go On Your Credit Record. (593 words)
- Personal Finance – How To Reduce Your Monthly Expenses (695 words)
- Personal Finance Is Your Responsibility (386 words)
- Planning For Every Expense (748 words)
- Planning For Your Retirement Tips (406 words)
- Point And Click To Your Financial Plan (345 words)
This quality product includes 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 10889 words. The average length is 435 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #9:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #9 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #9 now!