Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #10
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #10: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All personal Finance articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The personal Finance articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Point And Click Your Financial Plan (325 words)
- Poor People: Why Do You Give To Help Them? (697 words)
- Post-christmas Financial Difficulties (380 words)
- Profiting From A Personal Finance Checkup (378 words)
- Realtors! Save Gas While You Drive (540 words)
- Reducing Your Telephone Costs (535 words)
- Reform Aimed At Personal Finance And Uk Savings (374 words)
- Residual Income Can Be Your Key To Wealth (903 words)
- Retirement Calculator: How Much Will It Cost You To Retire? (582 words)
- Retirement Income For Life (1222 words)
- Retire To Asia – And Why (609 words)
- Retiring Or Leaving The Company–how To Properly Do An Ira Rollover (901 words)
- Reward Credit Cards – Finding The Best Available (586 words)
- Rolling Over Your 401k Plan The Easy Way (517 words)
- Roll Over Your Ira For A More Secure Future (353 words)
- Roth 401k – New Retirement Savings Plan. (274 words)
- Same Day Cash Loans: Extra Cash In The Mid Of The Month (148 words)
- Same Day Loans: Does Not Let You Wait For The Cash You Need (62 words)
- Save Money By Making Your Home Energy Efficient (360 words)
- Save Money On Gasoline And Move America To Energy Independence (340 words)
- Save Money On Products You Buy Every Day (413 words)
- Savings Accounts – Retire In Style (406 words)
- Savings Bond Makes Life Simpler (513 words)
- Saving For Post Secondary Education (618 words)
- Saving For Your Future (642 words)
This quality product contains 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 12678 words. The average length is 507 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-personal Finance-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #10 now!