Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #13
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #13
All personal Finance articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality personal Finance related product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Tips For Reducing Energy Costs (334 words)
- Tips For Responsible Credit Card Use When You Have Bad Credit (327 words)
- Tips On Buying A House After Bankruptcy (522 words)
- Tips On Choosing A Financial Adviser (335 words)
- Tips On Finding Reputable Debt Counseling Services (556 words)
- Tips On How To Save Money (735 words)
- Tips On Saving Dollars On Energy In Your Home (331 words)
- Tips On Saving Energy Dollars In Your Home (331 words)
- Tips To Consider Before Buying An Annuity Policy (424 words)
- Tips To Know Before Buying An Annuity Policy (308 words)
- Tips To Save Gas-and Money (265 words)
- Top 10 Ways To Cut Spending (474 words)
- Top 5 Reasons To Opt For An Internet Bank Account (380 words)
- Top 5 Tips To Make The Most Of Your Credit Card (353 words)
- Top 5 Ways To Improve Your Credit (481 words)
- Tougher Bankruptcy Laws Take Effect October 2005 (512 words)
- Tracking Your Daily Expenses Can Lead To Big Savings! (362 words)
- Understanding The Importance Of
Your Credit Score (1618 words)
- Us Banks Are In Trouble!
Don’t Let Their Mistakes Affect Your Financial Situation! (589 words)
- Utilizing Your Financial Safety Net (455 words)
- Vesting And Your 401(k) (280 words)
- Ways To Avoid Bankruptcy (447 words)
- Ways To Pay For Your Next Holiday Away (252 words)
- Wealth Secrets Of Millionaires: Become Wealthy By Not Repaying Your Debt (791 words)
- What Are Bad Credit Personal Loans (336 words)
This quality product contains 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 11798 words. The average length is 471 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #13 now!