Description of 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #11
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #11 – brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All personal Finance articles are of high quality and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is prepared with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Saving Money Around The House (598 words)
- Saving Money At The Pump (685 words)
- Saving Money Online With Digital Coupons, Freebies, And Comparison Shopping (689 words)
- Saving Money On Magazine Subscriptions (406 words)
- Saving Money, Simply (454 words)
- Say “bah, Humbug!” To Holiday Debt: Avoid The “holiday Hangover” (1100 words)
- Seven Tips To Get The Best Discount Car Rental (517 words)
- Should I Look For Financing Before I Make A Major Purchase? (418 words)
- Should I Save Mad Money For A Rainy Day? (538 words)
- Simpler Solutions For Managing Your Money (512 words)
- Simple Secret To Savings: Start With A Single Step (497 words)
- Smart Moves For Retirement (409 words)
- Smart Moves For Retirement Readiness (409 words)
- Solve Your Financial Dilemmas (479 words)
- Spending Less On The Things You Buy (399 words)
- Spreading Your Investment And Savings Risks (448 words)
- Steps To Get Your Financial House In Order (357 words)
- Straight Facts On Financing Your Retirement (353 words)
- Structured Settlement Annuity: The Real Deal (353 words)
- Study Shows Americans Need To Get Financially Fit (303 words)
- Survey: Saving Money Easier To Say Than Do (409 words)
- Take Control Of Gas Prices (332 words)
- Talk For Less (439 words)
- Term Life Insurance – Save Money The Smart Way (954 words)
- That Old Refrigerator May Be Costing You (375 words)
This quality product provides 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 12433 words. The average length is 497 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal Finance-articles.diz, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #11 now!