Free PLR Articles
Your address is safe with us.
Tag Archives: vbulletin
I run several health related forums in Germany.
In the last few month I made lots of changes to my forums especially in regards to what I show to guests.
After spending hours on thinking about my main forum and how to make it even more attractive for my visitors I came up with the idea to remove all unnecessary information to improve the signal to noise ratio.
First of, why does a guest need to see the “what is going on” box?
What valuable information does your visitor get from it?
Some will say that it shows that the community is active. Yeah, maybe.
But Post and Thread count do the trick as well.
Lots of noise removed.
(written by sat_cse28)
I would like to place a rectangular 728×90 advertisement within first post at the bottom. Can anybody help me with the vbulletin code.
(written by BirdOPrey5)
I released a BB Code on vbulletin.org to allow admins (or even members) to place an ad sense ad unit in their signatures.
Obviously you must obey Google’s limits on the number of ads per page so I only use it in conjunction with a mod that limits 1 signature per user per page.
I find it an interesting location, a little more random then always after the first post or such.
< Adsense FAQ
- Are Images above or next to Ads allowed?
- Are there animated ads in Google?
- Can Adsense be in pop-ups?
- Can Amazon Ads be on the same page as Google Ads?
- Can I add Ads within posts of vBulletin or phpBB?
- Can I change the colors of my Ads?
- Can I have Google Ads in E-Mail?
- Can I place Yahoo and Google ads on the same site?
- Can affiliate text links be on the same page as AdSense?
- How can I view my Ads with out clicking them?
- How do I get my Ads displayed in Adsense Ads?
- How do I use section targeting to emphasize or downplay specific areas of my website?
- How many Ads can I place on one page?
- I got some English text on my site, but it’s mostly *other language*. Why do I mostly get PSAs?
- Is AdSense allowed on pure commercial sites?
- Is it OK to direct users to a particular keyword in my Custom Search Engine?
- Is it possible to filter keywords or general topics from your ads?
- Is there any way to see what Ads my visitors are clicking?
- Some times I get “Page could not be found” with a 404 error, where the Ad should be. What do I do?
- Why am I getting PSAs?
- Why are Ads not appearing on my site?
- Why don’t I see any change in ads after using section targeting?